Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Punch Mesh||Scope Of Application:||Excavator|
|Purpose:||Remove Impurities From Oil||Applicable Object:||Lubricating Oil|
|Working Maximum Pressure Difference:||---MPa|
excavator oil filter,
excavator filter element
KSJ2675/MMJ80060 Original STRAINER SH350-5/350-3B/300-5/300-6/450-5/480-6 SUMITOMO Excavator Filter
Sumitomo hydraulic oil absorption filter element with good quality and good properties made of imported materials easy to clean and easy to install to protect the machinery
All images of the filter element are taken in real objects. Due to the lighting and computer monitor, there may be color difference. The filter element shall prevail in real objects.
Functions and properties of filters:
1. Functions of filters:
In the hydraulic system, because of the formation of the system or the system outside the intrusion, the hydraulic oil will inevitably exist this
In one form or another, the particles of these contaminants not only accelerate wear and tear on hydraulic components, but also clog them
Small hole of valve, jam valve core, scratch seal, make hydraulic valve malfunction. The system failed. So. will
Impurities and contaminant particles in hydraulic oil must be cleaned. At present, the control of hydraulic oil cleanliness of the most
The effective way is to use filters. The main function of the filter is to filter the hydraulic oil. Control of oil
2. Performance indicators of the filter:
The main performance indexes of the filter are filtration precision, flow capacity, pressure loss, etc., among which filtration precision is the main index.
(1) filtration precision filter works on the principle that the filter with a certain size of filter hole to filter the sewage into
Line filters. Filtration accuracy refers to the maximum size of impurity particles filtered from the hydraulic oil by the filter
The principle of filter precision selection is to make the size of the filter dirt particles smaller than the hydraulic element seal clearance
Half the size. The higher the system pressure, the smaller the fit gap of relative moving parts in hydraulic parts. Need a
The filtering accuracy of the filter is also higher. Filtration accuracy of hydraulic system. It depends on the pressure on the system.
(2) flow capacity the flow capacity of the filter is generally expressed by the rated flow rate, which is proportional to the filter area of the filter element.
(3) pressure loss refers to the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of the filter under the rated flow rate. General filter
The better the flow capacity, the smaller the pressure loss.
(4) other performance other performance of the filter mainly refers to the strength of the filter element, the life of the filter element and the corrosion resistance of the filter element
Qualitative indicators such as sex. These performance of different filters will have greater differences, can be compared to determine their respective
Advantages and disadvantages.
Contact Person: cscparts